[Sca-cooks] Hello?

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Fri Dec 8 16:22:56 PST 2006

>On Dec 8, 2006, at 5:20 PM, Pat Griffin wrote:
>
>  > Haven't gotten anything from the list since Thu 9:46 PM.  What's up?

Last night the cats were up on the kitchen counter which is off
limits.  My daughter had left the catnip and they found it. :)  On my
way back to bed, I had shooting pain in my knee, I shrieked and ended
on the floor.  I was in too much pain to sleep the rest of the night
and ended at the ER.  Verdict a sprained knee.  I can't put ANY
weight on it.

I have an appointment with the sports Med doctor on monday.  (And
VERY glad they could see me so fast).  Spent part of the afternoon
clearing the boxes and clutter that somehow migrated to our bedroom,
so I can get the wheelchair from my bed to the kitchen and back.
But we ordered pizza for supper.

The sad thing is, this was my GOOD knee.  Not the one that needs knee
replacement.

Ranvaig