[Sca-cooks] Since things are quiet. What do you want for Christmas?

Chawkswrth at aol.com Chawkswrth at aol.com
Fri Dec 8 19:33:09 PST 2006

In a message dated 12/08/2006 5:50:59 PM Central Standard Time,
countgunthar at hotmail.com writes:

> So, plop on Santa's knee and tell him what you want for Christmas.
>
> Gunthar

I'll sit lightly. Santa has enough knee trouble....

I want a good Period/Research Cookbook-or two or three. I have "The Medieval
Kitchen" and "Pleyn Delit." Just want something that will give me a chance to
do more in-depth research.
I want some Period preparation/serving tools, such as the pot a friend of
mine makes and sells-lovely ceramic pot which sets on a ceramic pot rest, which
hides a nice tealight....
I would like a set of serving platters and Feastgear with my device, once it
passes. (third time is the charm, I hope)

A wish for the Barony is a propane oven big enough to actually cook something
in. Those little folding things are the pits. I want a sucker big enough to
bake bread for 50 in one pan.

This is just the cooking list <G> You should see what I want Garb-wise
(fabric, trim, beads, time) and furnishing-wise. (a perioid camp bed)<G>

Helen
realizing that these would be gifts to me from me, cause La Familia is La
Clueless and does not care to learn otherwise....