[Sca-cooks] Hello?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Dec 9 07:45:37 PST 2006

I underwent  surgery yesterday to have hydro-cystomas
removed in and around the eyes. Eyes look awful today
but that is to be expected. The anti bacterial cream is also making
the vision blurry. And of course I have had a headache too.
So that is where I've been-- I look like a battered housewife at the moment
and probably I even feel like one.

Johnnae