[Sca-cooks] Since things are quiet. What do you want forChristmas?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Dec 9 08:17:54 PST 2006

No kidding! This is especially true if you're left-handed, as I am.  It
seems like *everything's* bass-ackwards on those things, from my
perspective.  I haven't come across an electric knife yet that I'd be
willing to plunk money down for....
--Maire, charter member of the "hack it to gobbets" carving club....