[Sca-cooks] Which KitchenAid?

Dan Brewer danqualman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 13:47:12 PST 2006

If your are truly serious about a commercial grade mixer Hobart is the way
to go.  Model N50 for the small size and the HL120 for a little larger
stuff. WWW.hobart.com  For the good Kitchen Aid I have the HD Professional
series
http://www.kitchenaid.com/assets/pdfs/other/5374_2006_Pro_600_Rebate_1.pdf
The tilt head ones have plastic gears that are a little more susceptible to
breaking and the motor does not have as much power.  I had an Oster tilt
head that broke the gears several time before Good Will got it as a present.

Dan in Auburn