[Sca-cooks] OT SCAdian High school yearbook photo banned

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Tue Dec 12 21:27:20 PST 2006

Oh my ears and whiskers!  You couldn't have him in the typical knighthood
pose!  That would insinuate that there might be a higher power.  Worse yet,
something with a Cross in it.  If he had been in a tee shirt and jeans and a
completely harmless baseball bat over his shoulder no one would have thought
twice, well except for people who have been injured by someone using a baton
or baseball bat on them as a weapon.

Regina