[Sca-cooks] Huette and Hroars wedding photos

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 19:01:25 PST 2006

--- Stephanie Ross <hlaislinn at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I like the picutre where you are lighting the candle Huette, because I can see your sleeves
> well. Did you make your dress?

Thank you.  Yes, I did, with help from several good friends.

> What kind of fabric is it? I really like the white-on-white.

The dress itself is silk.  Scalamandre hand printed silk.  I managed to score seven yards
of it off e-bay a while back.  The sleeves and the placket are raw silk.  The shift is
cotton.

> Congratulations! You really are just beaming in those
> pictures!! I wish you all the happiness in the world.

Thank you!  I am very much in love with my Hroar.  I guess it shows...

Huette

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/