[Sca-cooks] source for marshmallow

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Dec 18 18:31:29 PST 2006

Interesting. So it may in fact have been a half decent cure for fever as
well
as a sore throat..
Our interest in the summer came out of s'mores and then what exactly
did early recipes that used the plant look like?
I finally came across a source so I thought I'd post it in case someone
was looking for an A&S topic.

Johnnae