[Sca-cooks] Grains of Paradise

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 20 13:25:52 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: sca-cooks-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:sca-cooks-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of Lilinah
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 3:09 PM
To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Sca-cooks] Grains of Paradise

On another SCA cooking list, someone posted:
>thanks to the (US) boycott on Sumatra, we can't get grains of
>paradise through "normal" channels... which is a shame...

Has anyone else heard of this? <SNIP> > > > > > > >

News to me.  I know they have had the most horrific luck in that part of the
world with tsunamis and weather of all sorts.  Cubebs as well as Grans are
less available and more expensive than we are used to.  I haven't heard
confirmation about a boycott, though.

niccolo difrancesco