[Sca-cooks] Candied Orange Peel

silverr0se at aol.com silverr0se at aol.com
Thu Dec 21 11:18:40 PST 2006

You'll most likely want to cut the shapes before boiling and make sure that the boiling is more of a gentle simmer or your shapes might get a bit battered (and I mean as in injury, not as in flour-and-egg coating.)

I usually just slice mine into strips, so please let us know how yours come out -- becuase I also have tiny star-shaped cookie cutters and 12th Night is a-coming...

Renata