[Sca-cooks] OT - Stefan has a job

Jim Davis firedrake at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 21 22:03:45 PST 2006

Congratulations!  SOMEthing must be in the air.  I passed my three-
month probation this week at Newegg.com, and was rewarded with an 8%
raise!  This is the first full-time job I've held since Dubya took
office, and I'm having great fun with it.  They think my writing is
"brilliant" "concise" and "insightful".  (How's that, Selene: my
writing's "concise" -- never thought that would happen, did you?)

My commute's longer than yours and I don't get quite so much
vacation, but I'm still happy!

Again, many happy returns of the job!

Jared