[Sca-cooks] Multiples . . . many (was RE: Half an outcast!)

rattkitten rattkitten at hughes.net
Fri Dec 22 20:01:14 PST 2006

Yeppers 22 and 2 from Brighid....

I am sending one.  However I have noted that in the past with this kind
of thing that it is a hiccup in the Matrix.... and if you ignore it it
will fix it self. So you shouldn't worry about your emails.............
Mr. Anderson.  Everything is as it Should Be.....

And if this were the movies we would start a mindless action sequence
here....

Nichola