[Sca-cooks] So, here's an odd question...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Dec 22 21:49:55 PST 2006

We used to leave milk and cookies--generally, M&M cookies.  It's not a
tradition that I got to pass on, though, since I have a childless household
(4 cats do NOT count in this instance).
I can't imagine Santa passing up a good beer, though.  Or tasty nibbles of
any sort--what makes a spring roll a "Shanghai" spring roll? The ones I've
been eating and enjoying lately are a cold variety sold by a local
Vietnamese deli...mmmm....shredded, raw veggies, cilantro, and steamed
shrimp, wrapped in rice paper....mmmmm
ISTR leaving goodies out for the reindeer a time or two, as well.  (Carrots,
I think....)
--Maire, who's thinking the goddess might like some nice eggnog with Screech
in it for Yule this year.....