[Sca-cooks] Multiples . . . many (was RE: Half an outcast!)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Dec 22 22:58:23 PST 2006

Brighid ni Chiarain replied to Adamantius with:
<<< Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius wrote:
> Heh heh... I just got two of these. I know Brighid has a very subtle
> sense of humor, so it's very hard to tell. For the record, I will
> send this out once...
>
> Adamantius

No, it wasn't on purpose.  I don't know why it happened.  I didn't spill
any eggnog on the keyboard, honest. >>>

Maybe that is one of getting this list by digest. None of these
multiple copies of messages that folks have mentioned have come
across in the digests as duplicates.

Stefan
Off to bake a chocolate Bundt cake with soft fudge center for my in-
laws White Elephant party tomorrow night.
It's a mix, so no, I don't have a recipe for this.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com