[Sca-cooks] So, here's an odd question...

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 23 04:31:31 PST 2006

My own four are all too old now ... but when they were little

We left hot chocolate in a suitable cartoon-decorated lunch box type thermos
and a selection of holiday cookies from the cookie jar.  We also left
"reindeer food" which is oats mixed with glitter to make it look magic.

Most of me is oh-so-very-glad that they are mostly grown now though I do
miss making reindeer food.

That tradition has been replaced by setting out the Luminari and then
driving around town to see the rest of the pretty lights.  There is still
hot chocolate and cookies from the cookie jar.

Cheers

Malkin

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.