[Sca-cooks] Christmas Dinner

Cat Dancer pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Dec 28 07:08:02 PST 2006

Being that the spouse is Jewish, and I am heathen, we don't really
celebrate Christmas. We did celebrate Hanukah the previous Sunday
afternoon, though, at a friend's, with latkes and sufignyot and some
lovely beef brisket.

Spouse and bf spent Xmas eve afternoon straightening up the basement,
which is where the electronic entertainments live, and assembling the new
TV stand in preparation for the new TV. I made buttermilk biscuits and
sausage gravy for what turned out to be either an exceedingly late
breakfast or an only slightly late lunch. Dinner was take-out Chinese, and
the next morning breakfast was buttermilk pancakes (with chocolate chips
and bananas added) and bacon.

Margaret FitzWilliam