[Sca-cooks] Sad news from Atlantia

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 30 01:19:54 PST 2006

Kiri mentioned the passing of Master Vuong Manh and mentioned:

<<< When I
was Triton Principal Herald, he served as my "drop dead" deputy and
actually
wound up serving for a few hours when one of our Kings suspended me from
office for the duration of his reign (it worked out to be about 12
hours...).  He breathed a great sigh of relief when the new King was
crowned
and agreed to reinstate me! >>>

So, what did you do that got you banished?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com