[Sca-cooks] Sad news from Atlantia

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 04:51:51 PST 2006

What happened was that I was suspended from the Kingdom office that I
held...at the time, I was Triton Principal Herald.  Essentially, Michael was
told that, especially given the fact that there was only one week left in
his reign, he couldn't really do anything but that.  Any form of banishment
would have taken longer to put into effect.  I suppose he could have
banished me from his presence, but I doubt that even that could have
happened in that short a time.

Kiri