[Sca-cooks] Penn State Medieval Studies Conference 2007

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Dec 5 13:05:43 PST 2006

Just checked the Penn State Center for Medieval Studies page, and their
conference for 2007 will have the theme:
The Grail, the Quest, & the World of King Arthur
Dates: March 30-31, 2007
Cost: $25 for the two-day conference

More information: http://www.psu.edu/dept/medieval/2007conference.html

I went to the one on the medieval garden several years ago and it was
amazingly good. So, if you live within a relatively good travel distance
and are interested in the subject, I suspect it will be well worth the
time.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net