[Sca-cooks] Barbeque flavored deep fried pork rind

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Dec 10 15:55:36 PST 2006

<<< Was written:
> The Year of the Boar is scheduled to begin February 18th.
>
> Adamantius

Should I celebrate by eating bacon for a year?  Perhaps just some bacon
flavored Moon Cakes... Ewww, I think not...

Barbeque flavored deep fried pork rind... the deep in Dixie
equivalent of
your "chips".  Crispy and crunchy with a very distinctive tang.

Daniel >>>

Yep. Just bought a package in the store a few days ago. I figured
they were better for me from the carb standpoint than a bag of bbq
potato chips.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas