[Sca-cooks] kitchen knives

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 16 01:57:23 PST 2006

Maire commented:
<<< Oh, and a couple of new knives--I've got some supermarket knives,
and one
nice one, so a new paring knife and maybe a chef's knife would be grand.
;o)  >>>

I'm not sure if this will help or not. I haven't tried to save all
the comments about specific brands and such, just some general
comments on how to choose and care for kitchen knives, but perhaps it
might be worth a look.

kitchen-knives-msg (34K) 12/30/04    Kitchen knives for the modern
kitchen and
                                         feast preparation, Knife care.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/kitchen-knives-msg.html

Stefan