[Sca-cooks] MAIRI REG HAGGAS RECIPES

AmberRaven gwyneth_de at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 26 09:10:29 PST 2006

MAIRI  CEILIDH
  IF YOU WOULD LIKE A COPE OF OUR BERONIAL NEWSLETTER SEND ME YOUR SNAILMAIL ADDRESS. AND I WILL SEND YOU A COPIE

  THANKS
  LDY GWYNETH

  Message: 3
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 22:11:43 -0500
From: "Mairi Ceilidh" <jjterlouw at earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] HAGGAS RECIPES
To: "'Cooks within the SCA'" <sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org>

You may, absolutely, use my Haggis recipe in your newsletter.  It might
be
more amusing though, space permitting, to use the version as posted by
Stefan.  That is the way I originally posted it some months back.

Mairi Ceilidh, OL
Trimaris

Maire's Haggis Recipe
  was wonting to know if we can use your Haggis recipe in our Beronial
Newsletter.It would be a great addition for the January edition.Also I
would
like to know how everyone feels about recipies being used in SCA
publications.
  Thank you
  Ldy. Gwyneth