[Sca-cooks] Janssen's Temptation- was Re: Santa bring any cool cooking stuff?

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Dec 29 15:10:24 PST 2006

Well, Selene, if you want to make it festive, you can use the little,
thin-skinned red potatoes (and there's a brand out with red skins and
yellow flesh) and leave the skins on (after a good scrub, of course).
I like my taters both with and without skins, depending on my mood,
and I really liked how the red skins looked when I happened to find
them in the potato stash ;-)