[Sca-cooks] Re: Depths of Knowledge

SilverR0se at aol.com SilverR0se at aol.com
Fri Feb 3 10:46:23 PST 2006

I agree with the depth of knowledge on this list but now must test the depths
of memory (or compulsive saving) of the good folk of this list.

About 6 years ago I regretfully had to leave this list for Real Life - some
of you might remember me under the screen name THLRenata. As Real Life is now
in retreat (I hope) I am back and I need your help.

Someone once posted a recipe for Corned Pork. I save it at the time but that
was a new computer ago and it did not get transferred.

Does anyone have this recipe and if so, can you post it?

Thanks!

Renata