[Sca-cooks] [OOP] KitchenAid question

Volker Bach carlton_bach at yahoo.de
Sun Feb 5 15:03:42 PST 2006

Hi

I assume that a collection of such avid cooks as you will include a number of
KitchenAid owners who can help me here. I was given the full set of fruit
press, veggie grater and meat grinder attachments by my mother (insert happy
hamster dance), and I'm wondering if either the grinder or the grater are
suitable for making nut butter / almond paste. Will the grinder stand up to
being fed almonds? Peanuts? Sesame seeds? Is the grater disc fine enough to
powder almonds?

Any advice appreciated

Giano