[Sca-cooks] update on Joram

wildecelery at aol.com wildecelery at aol.com
Mon Feb 6 09:05:05 PST 2006

I visited with Joram in Boston today (Sunday) and he is doing very well,
continuing to recover pretty much as expected, with only a few small glitches.
He
was in pretty good spirits and had taken a long walk around his floor. It's
possible he may be moved to the rehab facility (next step in the process)
tomorrow!
I don't yet know the name of the facility, but it is in Rhode Island, which
should help a lot to have him closer to home for us locals on his support team.
I will be driving his mother there on Tuesday, assuming the move happens, and
should learn a lot more details then.

Please keep praying! It's helping. (You might want to add a few prayers for
the people who work at the rehab place, too, LOL. They aren't going to know
what's hit them!)
Thank you all ---and please forward this to other lists.

---Mistress Asenath (feeling upbeat)

"Let us read and let us dance - two amusements that will never do any harm to
the world."   -- Voltaire