[Sca-cooks] Upcoming Estrella Combat Cookery Competition!

Stephanie Reiley miladyblade at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:42:18 PST 2006

Greetings to the list!

The Estrella Period Demo Center is proud to announce it will be hosting its
first Combat Cookery Competition at this upcoming Estrella!

Details and rules for the competition can be found under the Special Events
section of the Estrella War website
(http://www.estrellawar.com/sevents.html)  The format of this competition
was created by Viscountess Hastini and has proven to be great fun at several
past Southern Crusades.

For this upcoming Estrella, each principle kingdom has been invited to field
a team of 5 cooks and a judge.  So far Atenveldt and Outlands have confirmed
their participation.  We are still waiting to hear if Caid and Artemisia
intend to field teams.  If you are cook in one of these two kingdoms (or
allies to them) and you would be interested in participating, I encourage
you to check with your Crown or with the Period Demo Center once you reach
site.

Any questions or comments can be directed to me at miladyblade at hotmail.com.

Dame Selene O’Malley, OP, DWS
Deputy to the Period Demo Center, Estrella War