[Sca-cooks] Dutch paintings to rays to fish types in Rumpolt

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 05:34:47 PST 2006

Greetings Renata,

I was working on a listing of the types of fish that
Rumpolt has recipes for. I'm at work at the moment,
without the book, so I don't know remember there was a
woodcut image or not, but something either looked like
or translated to a type of ray.

Rochen -skate / stingray?

Best Regards,
Clara von Ulm

Here is my in-progress list for those interested.
Please note I haven't error checked it yet.

Aal - eel
Austern - shellfish (mussel/clam types)
barben
Bersig