[Sca-cooks] heirloom seed and seedling sources

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 19 12:47:20 PST 2006

Radei asked:

What seed company?  I want a package too.
<<<

Through the years I've been collecting the messages of folks who
suggested sources and/or gave reviews for various heirloom fruits and
vegetable sources. While each message is hardly comprehensive as to
what the individual merchant has, as that likely changes over season
and year to year, this might be a good place to start such searches.
Eventually the sources given here recently will get in there, but it
may be awhile.

seeds-msg         (60K) 12/27/00    Sources for period plants and seeds.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PLANTS/seeds-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas