[Sca-cooks] OT -- weird server behavior???

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Mon Feb 20 08:44:16 PST 2006

Hullo, the list!

I'm receiving out-of-sequence messages from this list (as in
receiving replies to posts that, in turn, arrive ~36 hours after the
reply arrives in my mailbox), and the few posts I've made arriving
via the list in my own mailbox 36 hours after they were sent.

Anybody else? Gunthar, by any chance, are my messages having to be
manually admin-approved for some reason? For several months my posts
have taken a few hours to be posted to the list, but I think it's
getting worse.

Thanks for any info...

Adamantius

eat cake!"