[Sca-cooks] Foods for Begining SCA Cooks

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Feb 10 06:29:16 PST 2006

You could take the approach where you start
with a literary reference to a dish. Or something
'food in art' with an artwork that depicts people
eating or preparing dishes or foods.Then provide a series
of recipes that use the ingredient or show the dish.
Go from early to later or use recipes from various countries.
Throw in some dietary advice courtesy of those texts.
Then show and serve the dish.

That gives the audience the opportunity to see and gain some
idea about what it is that SCA cookery and foods are all about.

Just a suggestion,

Johnnae