[Sca-cooks] Re: chocolate: the costuming passion - OOP--

warriorchef warrior-chef at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 15 20:23:15 PST 2006

Selene: I would have expected no less from you, a wake [awake], or not...

I know that the drink would have gone well with the Strawberries & Cream party.

Holy conspicuous consumption, Batman!  I hope you get to keep the crystal
and spoons for that kind of money.  Honestly, the sweetened caviar does not
appeal to me whatsoever.

But then again, I'm the nutcase who made Irish coffee out of Jamaica Blue
Mountain, Tullimore Dew and Devon Clotted Cream so I can't talk much.  [It
was a wake, 'nuff said.]

Selene Colfox