[Sca-cooks] Re: chocolate: the costuming passion - OOP

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 15 22:59:44 PST 2006

Maire commented:
 >How do they keep the chocolate from melting?

Well, there is that (almost) non-melting chocolate that was/is
produced for the military. I think it showed up in C-rations and
maybe MREs? I remember having some of it in backpacking food packages
in the Boy Scouts.

Of course, I guess that also depends upon just how broad your
definition of "chocolate" is.

Stefan