[Sca-cooks] Re: PPC - for sale

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 23:07:44 PST 2006

Well, I can afford them now, as I told Devra in a private e-mail.  Those I have already are
going to a good friend as a divorce present, because I know she doesn't have any.

So, Kiri, which Dukes do you want to put up?  And are they willing to be traded for PPC's? :-)

Or shall we use order of precedence? :-)

I notice that Devra isn't saying anything. :-(

Huette