[Sca-cooks] An interesting proposal...

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Feb 16 08:21:48 PST 2006

Amish drink they just dont drink to intoxication. As for sideboards.. try
home made apple butter and fresh bread and cubed cheese...

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark
Member Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the Red Shark
Muddeler of Mead