[Sca-cooks] Carrots in Dutch paintings

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Thu Feb 16 12:53:58 PST 2006

I have not and I only know of one person who has and they had no problems
with getting their order but they moved and never planted the seeds.
I have ordered in the past from Morgan & Jackson from their iris catalog
years ago and had no problems with them. Product was good condition and is
growing great in my FiL's garden.
Lyse