[Sca-cooks] OoP: Crudites

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Thu Feb 16 15:21:29 PST 2006

I am sure you are aware, but I will say it just in case you are not.

Remember with Cucumbers and zucchini If you run a fork down the lenght just to pierce the skin it make a more decorative and earier to eat finished product.

Might also like to take a look in some Amish cookbooks to get an idea or two.  What could it hurt, Nu?

joy
radei

Koala-T Jewelry

www.basketofjewelry.com