[Sca-cooks] Favorite herb books

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Fri Feb 17 07:48:22 PST 2006

In my opinion your best bet is an Encyclopedia of herbs.  I have two,
Encyclopedia of Herbs by Deni Bown
The illustrated herb encyclopedia by Kathi Keville

They tend to have historical uses, medical uses, aromatherapy uses, etc, and
if I remember correctly, dye uses is also included.  The one by Deni Brown
is newer and has more herbs listed.

Elizabeta of Rundel