[Sca-cooks] Speaking of Lent....

Cat Dancer pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Feb 17 13:23:52 PST 2006

Chicken and fish are indeed vegetables if you live in Ansteorra. ;-)

I can't cook fish at home--College Student 2.1 (formerly Girl In Basement
2.1) is deathly allergic to fish and shellfish. And I'm not allowed to
cook fish at the Boy's house, ever since the twice-cooked cajun-blackened
lemon-pepper salmon incident. *sighs* So I will probably do a lot more
legume-based Indian and ME dishes, but no fish.

Margaret FitzWilliam