[Sca-cooks] RE:Speaking of Lent

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Feb 17 13:35:34 PST 2006

I dunno, Ro, maybe that's the best that they can do, in Texas, and that
makes it some sort of dietary compensation? <weg>
They do it with other things, like bragging up these little mounds of dirt
as "hills," that many of the rest of us would think of as speed bumps. :-)
I must say, though, that I wouldn't mind having a bit of their weather right
now....I've got clients in Hidalgo County, and it's in the 80s there, and
expected to be in the -20s here tomorrow (during the day).  Nothing like a
100-degree difference to help one appreciate geography! ;o)
--Maire