[Sca-cooks] Speaking of Lent....

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Feb 17 16:36:42 PST 2006

There's soy-based yogurt, that I know of.  Dunno about almond-based, though.
I'm going to have to give up lattes for the whole 40 days, I think.  Got a
soy-milk one the other day (purely by mistake), and it was just vile.  Good
thing I like coffee and tea plain, as well.  If you're set on milky tea,
though, Lainie, why not look into a dairy-free coffee creamer?
--Maire, using COI and Two15thC, herself, with a good dose of "Take a
thousand eggs..."
[and feeling smug, I might add, since I don't have to give up chocolate
<weg>]