[Sca-cooks] chocolate: the costuming passion

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 17 19:58:24 PST 2006

Elisabetta, you wrote something about Giradeli chocolate. I assume
you meant Ghirardelli. It is not a particularly good chocolate. I am
a proud inhabitant of the San Francisco area, and enjoyed touring the
factory in the early 1970s and finishing with a chocolate ice cream
sundae, back when they still made chocolate there in San Francisco.
But i don't buy Ghirardelli chocolate. It is rather "flat" tasting,
lacking richness and depth of flavor. There are other better brands
that you can buy.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita