[Sca-cooks] Lenten stufff, chickens, fish and vegetarians...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Feb 18 07:12:43 PST 2006

Non-spined/invertebrates would include things like bivalves and crustaceans,
right?  That would give the eastern-rite folks some fishy things, for sure!
I'm not actually sure if I'm going to do the
Sunday-as-a-reprieve-from-fasting or not.  I'd like to see if I can do the
whole 40 days, since my persona is quite distinctly religious, enough so,
that I don't think I'd be fudging it for anything except dire need (illness
or some such).
--Maire, who finds it odd but amusing that *she* is deeply religious and
Sue, who pays the bills, is also deeply religious, but one is Catholic, and
the other, Wiccan <gggg>