[Sca-cooks] Speaking of Lent....

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 18 10:15:46 PST 2006

By the terms of true veganism, chickens eat bugs, which are living things and therefore they
cannot be considered vegans or vegetarians.  Fish are definitely not vegans or vegetarians
as they also eat bugs, other fish, and depending on the species. mammals of every kind.

And, while I do believe you when you say you haven't seen a fish sit down to a steak dinner,
you should be grateful you haven't.  Piranha just love steak, whether butchered or still on
the hoof.  I am sure that they would just love to nibble on Aeduin steaks...

Huette