[Sca-cooks] Lenten ideas for non Christians...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sat Feb 18 23:22:58 PST 2006

At 11:13 PM 2/18/2006, you wrote:

>>Frankly, I'm really ready for spring to come...
>>
>>'Lainie, tired of winter
>
>You mean you are not enjoying Portland's current low temps?
>
>Simon Sinneghe

A-nope. Sweater over the turtleneck, shawl over the sweater. Sipping tea
all day (till my back teeth float!) and spending the evening in front of
the fireplace with a kitty and a book. Seems idyllic, yes? Not when I have
other things to do! It's not so much the temp as it is the wind chill, or
so they say. Dunno- I finally got the broken part on my ski machine fixed,
but it's in the basement, which is like a crypt right now. How many
calories are burned off by chattering teeth?  =:-O

'Lainie
"The test of our progress is not whether we add to the abundance of those
who have much. It is whether we provide enough to those who have
little."    ­ Franklin Delano Roosevelt