[Sca-cooks] OoP: Crudites

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Feb 19 06:58:23 PST 2006

Snow peas are the ones where you're eating the pods, Stefan, and not the
seeds inside.
I have a recipe, somewhere in my kitchen mess, for an hors d'oeuvre made
with snow peas.  You steam them very slightly, and open them up and fill the
middles with a piped-in mixture of cream cheese, radishes, and I can't
remember what else.
--Maire