[Sca-cooks] OT -- weird server behavior???

margaret m.p.decker at att.net
Mon Feb 20 19:22:10 PST 2006

I've had these problems for several weeks.  For the past three days, I
haven't received anything from the list, but the list archive shows regular
activity.  Margaret is still receiving mail from the list, so I'm using her
email.  Go figure.

The list server appears to be holding mail to the list, then sending out a
batch about once a day probably ordering it on size rather than receipt when
it sends it out.

I've checked the spam filters at our ISP, the security software on our
system, and anything else I could think of, but the problem appears to be at
the Ansteorran server.  I've also tried unsubscribing and re-subscribing,
but that has been a bust.

Bear