[Sca-cooks] New Publication of Old Manuscript?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Feb 22 07:08:37 PST 2006

I had seen something but thought it was a long time away
in terms of publications. There's a new edition by Woolgar coming too.
Food in Medieval England: Diet and Nutrition (Medieval History &
Archaeology S.) C.M. Woolgar

(Editor), Tony Waldron (Editor), Dale Serjeantson
Our Price: £55.00
Not yet published
Hardcover - (July 2006) 350 pages

Johnnae