[Sca-cooks] Any good Lamb recipes?

Fairy Tale Designs avrealtor at prodigy.net
Sun Jan 8 09:00:50 PST 2006

I was recently asked to cook feast for an event in June. The autocrats had requested a main dish with Lamb (with a choice of chicken for those who don't like lamb)  Anyway, it is have been some time since I have cooked lamb, and then it was a simple roast barded with garlic and rosemary . Anyone have any recipe they would like to share? The feat will have about 100-150 people.

  I wasn't given any specific region or time that they wanted me to stick with, so it is pretty much open. As for a budget, that hasn't been determined yet, but I would like to give them a few choices (inexpensive, moderate and oh my gosh how much?)

  Rosemary is out though (His Majesty is allergic to it)

  -Muiriath