[Sca-cooks] Food saver and Estrella

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 12:02:29 PST 2006

Thanks to all who replied.  In about an hour I should
be the proud owner of a FoodSaver 475 model (from Home
Despot, where the price was $30 LESS than the local
Target,) and its instant gratification (over mail
order), cause the stew is already in my fridge, just
needs packed and frozen.

As to the get together at Estrella.  I will be at War,
but am helping with mealplan for our group, as well as
hoping to play in some of the rapier scenarios.   If
someone hosts a cooks list gathering please post it,
and I will TRY to make it.....Not sure how much time
or energy for exploring the site to find potlucks or
get together I will have (have notoriously bad luck
getting anywhere but shopping, showers, fencing field,
court and home (Outlands Caerthe camping area) at
Estrella ;-)

In service
Gwen Cat